Monday, April 7, 2008

In Search of Perfection


I've been searching for that perfect bag, although I have to admit I haven't exactly been searching hard. One of the first finds that caught my eye is this
Kate Spade 'Nob Hill - Small Malcolm' satchel. It's roomy enough for my daily essentials but not wide enough to stash in an A4 file, and so I'm torn.

The perfect bag would have had to fit in everything. By everything I mean the file(s), the notebook(s), the wallet, the card holder, the MP3 player, the mobile phone, the umbrella (yes I carry one these days), the envirosax bags (in case I needed extra storage for paid purchases), the sunglasses... you get the idea.

My existing Prada bag would have been perfect if it was slightly bigger. All of the items listed above, fit in without a struggle. I should be happy but then again, I wouldn't be called a woman if I was so easily satisfied? *laughs*

Perhaps there's really no perfect bag, that's why you get document bags and laptop bags and what-have-yous, on top of your handbag *shrugs* Which defeats the purpose of having a roomy bag to begin with, cos the only reason I'd want a big bag is so I can do away with the rest of the arm baggage!

So there isn't really a conclusion now, is there? *sighs*

And the search continues...

1 comment:

Ms. Easy Speak said...

Jenny, I felt your pain over and over again. And then I was introduced to Coakley Business Class at a women's networking group.

And I think these bags are as close to perfection as a woman can get. The idea behind these bags are that they hold the contents of a purse, laptop bag and a brief case.

They come in different styles and a ton of colors. They are sophisticated, but most importantly, they are functional and quite organized.

I use mine daily and on my day trips to NYC when I need 2 pairs of shoes an business materials.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Roberta

www.coakleybusinessclass.com