Started off at DFS cos I wanted to check out if there was any good buys at Gucci or Prada. Found 1 tote at Gucci and whaddya know... it's not that far off from the budget that the boyfriend gave me for my birthday! So I paraded the bag in the mirror, had it over my left shoulder... then my right shoulder... held it down by my side... looked at it some more... and then decided that today isn't D day to part with the money (yet). Perhaps my high-flying girlfriend can get me a decent discount *grins*
Next stop: Shoes! I've been wanting to buy a decent pair of walking shoes the last few weeks but could never find any to my liking. And I so hate walking into a shoe shop and not find something I like. It's like there's 101 pair of shoes in Takashimaya, Tangs and where have you, but where is MY perfect pair?? And then I chanced upon this pair at Tangs. It's black. It's simple. It feels comfy. It definitely fits my brief! The best part? It was $100 off the usual price too. I wouldn't say this is perfect but I'm sure it's good enough to withstand all my shuffling around work.
My, my, I don't think I'd be getting a headache any time soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment