
Mum and I took the Sentosa Express to the island this morning. She's been asking to go there for the longest time... so I figured let that be today then (cos it's back to work for me again tomorrow). Another reason for the visit was also the Flowers Exhibition held at Imbiah Lookout. It has like a large collection of flowers from all over; cacti, gerberas, sunflowers, etcI took quite a bit of pix (of mum actually!) but I haven't prepped them for posting yet... so hang in there, promise I'll get those up soon! Mum's pretty pleased with most of them, although she's bitched that she looked "prosperous" in most of 'em! *heh heh*
I hate to admit this but I do think age is catching up *sighs* Just a couple of hours at Sentosa, plus a trip to Cold Storage for groceries after that... and I so have to 'plop' myself onto the couch when I got home! I felt like my legs and arms were so tired already. And then before I knew it, it was dinner time and after I've eaten, I 'plop' myself on the couch once again. I got up to get a drink and then you guessed it - it was back to the hot seat! *buries face in hands*
I so need to exercise. But I also need to decide on something that I think I'll like to do (as a form of exercise). I'm considering cycling - yeah, that Muji bike sounds good... *consideration in progress*
No comments:
Post a Comment