


I got up at 5:30am this morning to go to work. Yes, on a Saturday too. Had a half-day shoot, but that did not stop me from travelling all the way to Boon Lay for a game of mahjong with my cousins.
Taking the train proved to be quite a task, especially when I didn't get enough sleep! I travelled from Boon Keng station, planning to alight and switch to the Red Line at Doby Ghaut (because I was too goddamn lazy and tired to walk across the 2 terminals at Outram station)... only to realise that it's a freakin' way longer route to Boon Lay! So I got out at Toa Payoh (I think) and took the train all the way back to Cityhall... and changed to the Green Line. Yes yes... I don't travel very much on the trains, as you can see!
Anyway, I finally got to the place, gobbled down some food... and we quickly got down to the Game. To be honest, I suck at MJ. But I do enjoy the game once in a while... *laughs* (wouldn't say the same about the people I'm playing with!)
So what did I reap at the end of the day? $60 and a headache (from staring at the tiles too hard).
No comments:
Post a Comment