Thursday, October 11, 2007

That's what little girls are made of...

I've taken a keen interest in baking lately. Perhaps the "woman in me" is desperately seeking out. I've never really enjoyed cooking... even during my school days - I actually picked technical classes over home economics! (Although I remembered vividly scoring well for a swiss roll in earlier days)

Anyway, I think as one grows older, certain interests replace old ones. Such is life in the mid-30s... and yes, I'm allllmost there! But instead of thinking "Gawd, I'm so old", I'm embracing life the best I know how. So for a start, I'm gonna learn to bake some nifty cupcakes! And if I do well, I might even throw a cupcake party! Woohooo!

So watch out world! Here I come!

2 comments:

Ng Mummy said...

Hey durian

I finally checked yo blog out. Cool! You still can find time despite your hectic working schedule. Ganbante! Any recipe to share? Cupcake? Really pretty!

jen© said...

Hey hey hey! Nice to "see" you visit and leave a note - thanks!

Yes, I went for cupcake lessons (you can check out my Oct14 post) and it's really quite fun. Now I'm contemplating on buying an oven! But not until I get my hands on more baking/cooking tips/recipes!

Will pass you the cupcake recipe when I've got time to type them out cos we were given only hard copies *smiles*