Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tao Gey Bo Ki Kaay?

I do not like tao gey (aka bean sprouts). Period.

But if it comes in reasonably SMALL amounts in food that has to absolutely have them, I can still live with it... But check this one out! That's like 1/3 of my char kuey tiao already!! Everything's going up in prices except tao geys huh? *sigh*

I admit I am picky. But it's MY food and I have every right to pick at it. Afterall, it's at the coffeeshop *grins*

Ok, if you're gonna ask me next : What if it's at a restaurant and a particular dish comes with tao gey? Hmm... That will depend on the company I am with. Friends and Family members: I will still pick out the tao geys but will try to do so discreetly OR avoid eating that dish altogether. Clients: I will just eat it. Yes, that was no typo mistake. I will eat the tao geys, as if I had liked them my whole life *eewwwwww*

I am pretentious (only when I have to be). But that's also what advertising is all about *smiles*

No comments: