Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tis The Season

to go frantic with all the shopping. This year, the Tree will not make its appearance. I mean, it's just another two weeks to Christmas and I'm not about to put up the tree for two weeks and then have to pack it all up again. It's too much work. For this year, at least.

I've just about started my shopping and feeling my way around what needs to be bought and for whom. Managed to strike off only 2 items on my shopping list and that's just the beginning... I hate the idea of buying thoughtless gifts, so I try to pick up hints in conversations on what the person might actually want/need...  (within my means/budget of course!) But sometimes when you don't meet these folks as often, you'd have to resort to asking. I kinda dislike having to ASK because it seems I'm taking the easy way out... but then again, I would really rather ask and get them something they like, than not ask and end up gifting them something that they wanna give away! (or sometimes end up back in my house. teeheehee!)

Let's hope tomorrow's shopping trip will be more fruitful!

In the meantime, if you're looking to buy me something. Here's what I think I might want/need:
- Foldable umbrella (preferably in black, thank you)
- Kate Spade taxi off-duty clutch (which is currently on sale in the SG stores!)
- Clarins Hand and Nail treatment cream
- Smokey Eye-Shadow powder palette (no specific brand. almost outta my current one!)
- Loreal True Match blusher in shade 103

See, I don't need expensive gifts. Just sensible, "what-I-really-need/want" ones. TYVM.

No comments: